Pawna Dam Camping – Official Website.
Camping trips are a great way to explore and experience nature and it is a great outdoor activity. There is always something about camping accessories that distinguishes the expedition from usual non camping trips. It is not every day that someone spends a night in the tents near the lakeside on the foot of mountain. If you are looking for such amazing experience then Pawna Dam Camping is where your dream comes true.
Relish the aroma of Pawna Lake by camping beside. Dance and sing along with Bon Fire. Play and engage yourself with various free Group activities such as Cricket, Badminton, Beta level Archery, A Dart game and many more. The only thing you have to carry with yourself is you with your bunch of friends. What you get here is Snacks, Live Barbeque with unlimited dinner and Breakfast. Enjoy yourself with the beautiful surrounding from Evening 4 PM to next day 11 AM. Sleep in the tent with Foam Mattress, Bed Sheets, Pillow and Blanket for each single entry.
Tent + Food + Activities. Monsoon special package
₹ 2000 ₹ 1399/person
- Sharing Tents (2/3/4 person)
- Evening High Tea (with Pakoda )
- Barbeque (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Unlimited dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Breakfast ( Tea/coffee and Poha )
- Free activities : Archery, Dart game, Cricket, Badminton, Carom, Chess, Volleyball & more
- Other : Common Toilets, First Aid Kit
- Charges :
- Pay just ₹ 400 online and remaining while check-in
- call: +917263954226 (Whatsaap / Paytm)
- call: +919673908218 (Paytm)
Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT)
Of August 2018
- Car pooling can be arranged from Lonavla.
- Water level goes in summer (arround 50 meters)
- Swimming in to the lake is not allowed
- No guarantee of Bonfire or outdoor activities If it is raining. No discount will provided in this case.
- 33% advance is not refundable. However camping can be rescheduled if you cancel 1 Day before.
Pawna Dam Camping has various campsite like Campsite A, B, C etc. At present Campsite, ‘A’ is fully available and with some upgrade to Campsite ‘B & C’ are coming soon for your entertainment. Pawna Dam Camping campsites are not only for friends but for the family also. The safety of Women and Children are also ensured with security on each compound. So families feel free and comfortable while camping here.
Near the Heritage hill station, Lonavala resides the beautiful lake of Pawna Dam. If you want to trek nearby there are many historical places to visit like Lohagad, Visapur, Tikona etc. You can trek on this forts in the morning and can have a great experience of the camping in the evening. The Beautiful Tung fort can be seen from our Campsite. It is exactly 105 Kms from Mumbai and 58 Kms from Pune. So pack your bags and come to us for an eventful and enjoyable evening.
You will get separate 2 person, 3 person or 4 person Non-AC tents according to your choice and availability. You don’t have to share tent with unknown person. Foam mattresses, bed-sheet, pillow and blanket will be provided in the tent. (We don’t provide sleeping bags for hygiene purpose)